Monday, December 31, 2007

Round Trip Cost of Air/Train Travel To Destinations


Today has been a bad day. My wife and I got into a big argument about something stupid. I don't want to talk about it.

Okay, I'll tell you what the problem is: my wife thinks that I am spending too much money on transportation. I don't see what the problem, seeing as we're not paying for it and that she told me I could plan the trip.

Besides, these rates aren't EXTREMELY absurd (seeing as we're first class):

Air Travel
To Paris, France (Charles-de-Gaulle airport): 2 first class passengers $10,909 total (Air France)

Back to Austin, Texas (Austin Airport): 2 first class passengers $11,427 total (Air France)

Train Travel
Eurail: 10 days for 2 month pass - $1,078 total for 2 first class passengers

Bonjour La France: 1 month pass - $567 total for 2 first class passengers

Rail Europe: 3 day unlimited travel pass - $576 total for 2 first class passengers

No comments: